PIGFORD & COREY LLC, REALTORS®
Highlights & Accomplishments
- Lifetime resident of Meridian, MS.
- Attended Meridian Public Schools.
- 1965 Graduate of Meridian High School.
- 1969 graduate of University of Mississippi (BBA Degree).
- Entered Real Estate Business in Meridian in 1972.
- Extensive background in Real Estate Appraising.
- Co-Owner of Pigford & Corey, LLC REALTORS ® since 1980.
- Licensed Mississippi Residential builder.
- Instructor of Real Estate (nighttime) at Meridian Community College.
- 1977 & 1998 past President of East Mississippi Realtors®.
- 1977 & 2001 Realtor of the Year, East Mississippi Realtors®.
- Past Chairman, Multiple Listing Service, East Mississippi Realtors®.
- Past member- Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority of Meridian.
- Past member-Board of Directors of Hope Village for Children.
- Developed two subdivisions and built speculative residential housing.
- Past Junior Warden of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church.
- Married, 3 children, 7 grandchildren.
- Principal Broker.
Tell Me What Your Needs Are:
Submit the following form to inform me of your specific real estate needs. Upon receipt, I will research your interests against all properties currently available both through our office and MLS to assist you in easily locating only those properties which meet your requirements.